Summer may be over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t keep enjoying fun games in your backyard. If you’re looking for wholesome family fun, a corn hole board is a great addition to any outdoor space. “Corn hole” may not be the most family friendly name, so in some places this game is also known as “bean sack toss” or “baggo”.
Ready to buy a corn hole board? There are lots of sizes and designs to choose from. We’ve rounded up three corn hole boards that will suit the needs of most shoppers. Whether you’re looking for a portable board for backpacking and camping, or a well-built board that can stand up to years of backyard play, read on to find a board that it just right for your needs…and your budget.
||Price: No price available Shop now at Fanatics||Shop now Read our review|
Amazon Customer Reviews
||Price: $250.00 Shop at Amazon||Shop now Read our review|
||Price: No price available Shop now at Bass Pro Shops||Shop now Read our review|
Amazon Customer Reviews
||Price: $1,699.99 Shop at Amazon||Shop now Read our review|
1. Best Board for Sports Fans: NFL 2′ x 3′ Team Logo Cornhole Tailgate Toss SetPrice: No price availablePros:
- Lightweight enough to pack for a family trip
- Licensed design in vibrant colors
- Tournament grade fabric bean bags
- May not appeal to those who do not watch football
- Lacking bells and whistles of other NFL corn hole tables
- Still somewhat pricey
Plan on enjoying corn hole games while tailgating? Why not invest in a board that shows your love of your favorite sports team? This Cowboys corn hole board is great for NFL fans. Many other styles/team designs are also available.
Measuring two feet by three feet, this corn hole board is well-suited to a permanent spot in your backyard, or being packed up and brought out to the stadium parking lot for tailgating parties. The board comes with two sets of four bean bags so you can start playing right away.
2. Best for Serious Players: Slick Woody’s Cornhole Co. Tournament BoardPros:
- Quality materials make this board rugged and attractive
- Made in the USA
- Includes full set of corn hole bags
- Not designed to be weatherproof, avoid prolonged exposure to rain/snow
- Heavy, may take two people to move
All about backyard competition? This high-end board is the perfect choice for those who play regularly in a league, or frequently host backyard parties. This heavy, rugged board is designed to withstand the test of time. All of those thumps from falling bean bags can damage a board over time, so it’s important to consider construction quality when looking at corn hole boards for sale.
The top of the board features a laminated vinyl playing surface, which the manufacturer claims will ensure that the bags slide across the board in the same way, no matter the humidity or temperature. The surface is also treated to resist fading from UV rays, which means this board is built to last.
This is a regulation/tournament size board measuring two feet by four feet. If this board is too big for your needs, try the other options on our list, which are all smaller than this one.
All in all, if you’re looking for a “grown up” corn hole board, this is your best bet. The only bummer is that the color of bean bags that ship with this board are random, so you can’t guarantee that you’ll get your favorite colors.
3. Best Mini Corn Hole Board: Viva Sol Mini Bean Bag Toss SetPrice: No price availablePros:
- Portable design
- Much more affordable than full size boards
- Safe for indoor use on tabletops
- Not ideal for large parties or large spaces
- Only covered by a 90-day manufacturer's warranty
- Only ships to the lower 48 states
Love cornhole, but lack a backyard? You can still enjoy this classic game if you opt for a mini board. This set of boards measures five inches by ten inches, and can be used on table tops.
- This is a great option for dorm living, your first apartment, or as a toy for a kid’s play room. Each set includes two boards, plus eight small bean bags. The manufacturer recommends this bean bag toss set for ages 12 and up, but parents can use their discretion to determine if younger children are mature enough to play responsibly.
If you are short on space or short on cash, this mini corn hole set is a great option.
4. gorilla playset 1Pros:
- pro 1
- pro 2
- pro 3
- on 1
- con 2
- con 3
I actually have this exact wooden swing set from KidKraft in my backyard, and it has lasted me for over 5 years. Unfortunately, as the kids are getting older, they hardly ever use it anymore; it’s probably time for me to take it down at this point.
But I’d definitely recommend it for smaller yards/those looking for a more compact wooden playset. It uses high-quality cedar, so you know you’re getting a good looking (and long-lasting!) swing set that’ll make your backyard look great.
It has a kitchen of sorts underneath the tower fort, including a bench and a serving window—perfect for shilling lemonade or ice cream on those hotter summer days!
On the opposite side of the slide, your kids will find a rock wall (you can’t really see it in the picture here, but it’s there, I promise you!).
It’s also super sturdy, as it can hold up to 10 children as long as they don’t weigh more than 110 pounds.
Disclaimer: Heavy, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon. Our product recommendations are guided solely by our editors. We have no relationship with manufacturers.